From Sarfarosh to Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's journey in Bollywood is nothing short of a 'filmy story' itself. As everyone is talking about Nawazuddin's quirky one liners in the dialogue promos of Bajrangi Bhaijaan and the actor's intense avatar in the trailer of Manjhi - The Mountain Man, we bring you a few unheard facts about Nawazuddin Siddiqui:
1. The actor is a student of National School of Drama (NSD) from New Delhi. He nursed a childhood dream to become an actor.
2. Nawazuddin made a debut in Bollywood with a small 30 second role in Aamir Khan's Sarfarosh as a criminal. And when both the actors were working together in 2012 released Talaash, Aamir was left surprised when Nawaz told him about him being present in Sarfarosh.
3. Do you remember the opening scene of Munnabhai MBBS? The pickpocketer in the opening sequence of the film is none other than Nawazuddin Siddiqui himself.
4. Bajrangi Bhaijaan is not the first time Nawaz worked with director Kabir Khan. He was seen as a prisoner in the director's New York.
5. Before getting noticed in Kahaani, Nawazuddin played a pivotal role in National Award winning film Dekh Circus Dekh.
6. The year 2012 was a game changing year for Nawazuddin Siddiqui as the actor was a part of several super hits like Kahaani (as inspector Khan), Gangs Of Wasseypur and Talaash.
7. Post Talaash, Nawazuddin signed The LunchBox alongside Irrfan Khan which was screened at The Cannes Film Festival and got a lot of critical acclaim worldwide.
8. In Sajid Nadiadwala's directorial debut Kick, Nawazuddin was seen in a full-fledged negative role. The film had Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez in the lead.
9. Impressed with Nawazuddin Siddiqui's work in New York, Kabir Khan signed the versatile actor for a very important role of a Pakistani Journalist in Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
10. Nawazuddin Siddiqui's upcoming films include Manjhi - The Mountain Man, Raees, Haramkhor and Farzi.