Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor has turned 32 as he is celebrating his birthday today on 26th June 2017. Arjun Kapoor has become a famous name in Bollywood by doing some good movies. Although, he was introduced as producer Boney Kapoor's son now it would not be wrong to say now that Arjun Kapoor has become an identity for his father.
Here we have brought some facts about the filmy boy Arjun Kapoor:
1. Arjun Kapoor is the son of producer Boney Kapoor but very few people know that Arjun is Boney's first wife Mona Kapoor's child, not Sridevi's (second wife of Boney Kapoor).
2. Arjun Kapoor has one younger sister Anshula Kapoor.
3. Legendary actress Sridevi is Arjun Kapoor's step-mother and he also has two step-sisters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor.
3. Arjun didn't share a good relation with Sridevi and Boney Kapoor for a very long time due to the divorce of Boney and his mother.
4. Arjun Kapoor started his film career as an assistant director of Nikhil Advani in Dharma Production's Kal Ho Naa Ho. He followed Nikhil as an assistant in his another project Salaam-e-Ishq.
5. Arjun Kapoor also has worked as an associate producer in home production's successful films No Entry (2005) and Wanted (2009).
6. Arjun weighed 140 Kg during his behind the screen works, it was Salman Khan who pushed him to loose weight.
8. Arjun signed three films deal with India's most famous production Yashraj Films and made debut opposite Parineeti Chopra in 2012 with Ishaqzaade.
9. A few weeks before his debut film release Arjun Kapoor lost his mother Mona Kapoor who died due to cancer.
10. Arjun Kapoor made a successful acting debut in the film industry with Ishaqzaade and then he followed the success path with the films like Gunday, 2 States, Ki & Ka, Half Girlfriend and others.