For a while, she made news only for her fit new avatar but now it's back to business for Bollywood actor Parineeti Chopra. From shaking a leg with Varun Dhawan in Jaaneman Aah in Nishikant Kamat's Dishoom, she is also gearing up for her next -- Meri Pyari Bindu.
The actor has been paired opposite Ayushmann Khurrana in the film and it will also mark her music debut in Bollywood.
While many are aware that Parineeti had worked as a PR and Marketing Consultant for Yash Raj Films, there're many facts about the actor that you ought to know. Check these out below:
1. Parineeti was India's topper in Class 12 board examination and even got recognition from the President. She has a triple honours degree in business, finance, and economics from Manchester Business School.
2. Parineeti holds BA (Hons) in music and has recorded her first song as a playback singer. Chopra has lent her vocals for the song Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin from her upcoming movie Meri Pyari Bindu.
3. The Kill Dil actor is the only Bollywood actor to have endorsed both Coke and Pepsico products at the same time. She endorsed Kurkure (Pepsico) and Maaza (Coke) simultaneously.
4. Parineeti is crazy about shoes. The actor says that she would rather buy 10 pairs of shoes than investing in one pair from a luxury brand.
5. Parineeti petrified of flight landings.
6. Before entering the acting business, Parineeti did not see the industry in a positive light. It was only when she saw her cousin Priyanka Chopra working in 7 Khoon Maaf that she found new respect for the world of showbiz.
7. Parineeti may have only six films where she had a full-fledged role to her credit but the talented actor already has as many as 22 awards to her name. She also received a special mention at the 60th National Film Award for her performance in Ishaqzaade.