There are people who go to any length to achieve stardom and it takes them years to achieve it and then there are actresses who have bid goodbye to fame after getting hitched.
Bollywood actresses, leaving their fame, money and success behind is not a new trend in the tinsel town as they quit the life of limelight to take care of their new families while there are few who juggled both families and fame.
- A-lister Karisma Kapoor decided to quit Bollywood after she got hitched to divorcee industrialist Sanjay Kapur.
- Raveena Tandon, who was on the peak of her career, left the world of glamour to tie the knot with film distributor Anil Thadani.
- Another B-Town starlet Twinkle Khanna ventured into interior designing after marrying A-lister Akshay Kumar and has also recently debuted as a quirky author with her book Mrs. Funnybones.
- Joining the league was Sarfarosh star Sonali Bendre as she completely took a backseat from the spotlight for a while after getting hitched to Indian filmmaker Goldie Behl.
- Last but not the least, Big Brother winner Shilpa Shetty married business tycoon Raj Kundra and turned into a business woman. Adding another feather in her cap, she currently owns IPL Team Rajasthan Royals.
Even though these actresses have quit the silver screen, their fans still want them to make a comeback with a bang.