The Indian government is fighting against to stop single-use plastic in the country by taking several strict actions against those who caught selling plastic products or using. Plastic is not only dangerous for humans and the environment but also for the animals, reptiles, and birds, who eat it considering it as food.
One such disturbing video surfaced the Internet in which a cobra can be seen regurgitate the blastic bottle from his stomach.
The video was shared by IFS officer Parveen Kaswan on Twitter which showed how plastic is risky.
“When it comes to #plastic there is nothing called throwing away. See how single-use plastic like bottles affecting the wildlife & other species. Video may disturb you.”
In the 48-second-clip, a snake was seen lying on the ground and also his belly has some stuff which he ate. A man can be seen standing next to the reptile and jabbing the snake with the help of a stick. Also, the snake was struggling to vomit out the product inside his body. Finally, a green plastic bottle throwaway by the snake.
The visual has left everyone shocked and showed how plastic engulfed the world.
One of the users said, "What are we doing humans? We are ruining our lives but why to pester them with our deeds? Very disheartening to watch. I am glad that the snake could get away with it, but what about other species who can't?"
Many people were saying it is cobra therefore it can regurgitate easily but other animals like cow, monkey, dog and other animals have chocked itself to death.
"Since this piece of plastic was consumed by a large cobra, the cobra could easily regurgitate (a natural ability in snakes) it, had it been any other animal, it would have chocked itself to death," user wrote.
The video has collected 22.9k views and 1.4k likes on Twitter. The clip of snake vomiting plastic also alarmed netizens that how plastic is dangerous for animals.