Electric scooter's battery explodes during charging, 7-year-old dies
Palghar (Maharashtra): A 7-year-old boy was killed after the battery of an electric scooter exploded while it was being charged in Palghar on Sunday. The incident occurred in Vasai area of Palghar district.
Following the incident, the boy who was seriously injured was shifted to a hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.
According to police, the deceased child was identified as Shabbir Shahnawaz. A case has been registered at Manikpur police station.