The charming personality of Arjun in TV show Mahabharat played by Shaheer Sheikh won our hearts and since then the fan following of the actor has been growing. Not only in this show, Shaheer is remembered from quite a number of shows that he has done on TV namely, Kya Mast Hai Life, Jhansi Ki Rani, Navya, Teri Meri Love Stories, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi and many more.
Thr handsome hunk has completed 13 years in the TV industry and today he is celebrating his 34th birthday today. As per the latest reports, it is being said that the actor will soon be seen playing the lead role in the second season of a very popular TV show titled as Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2. But as per the actor, nothing has been finalized as such.
On the occasion of his birthday, we have found out some personal facts about the actor related to what he loves or not that are enough to make your day. Check out the facts below:
1. Talking about what the actor loves to do in his free time, it is said that during his free time, the actor loves to sing and play guitar. Not only this, like any other Shah Rukh fan, the actor loves enjoying the rain.
Watching few scenes of Mahabharat reminded me how luck I am that I got the opportunity to portray the role of Warrior Prince Arjun. I believe it made me a better person. It taught me in order to be a winner I don’t have to compete with others, but with myself. try to be better then what I was yesterday, everyday. I feel it has made me more disciplined, aware, and confident. It also made me realise that we all need to learn and change with time. So thank you 🙏 Prince Arjuna for teaching me so much. And thank you makers of Mahabharat for believing in me as Arjun. #Arjun #Mahabharat #swastik @starplus #madMe #shaheerSheikh
2. The actor chose acting as a profession only after completion of his LLB. Apart from singing, he also enjoys bike riding, traveling and photography.
3. Although the actor seems to be super fit, he also has some favourite junk foods that he enjoys while he is on cheat diet. The actor loves to cook and pizza and pasta are in the list of some of his favourite foods.
Thank u for such an amazing response for our movie MAIPA DEAPATI & DATU MUSENG. We received blessings and good wishes from all over the world.. I’m humbled and grateful. This motivates us to make better cinema in future. Thank u @arjitaneja @ankitbathla10 @alygoni @lavanya_bhardwaj @vinrana @iamparasarora @iam_ejf @ravi.bhatia @otis__hahijary @kikizulkarnainworld @antv_official @shaheera_community @shaheerbirdiesfc @shaheersinafc @weareonefc_ 🙏
4. Shaheer is a person with a really short temper but intelligence is something that catches his attention and wins his heart. He is a mad cricket fan and does not like to miss any cricket match.
5. The actor's love life has been a matter of interest for many. It is said that the actor is currently dating his kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi co-star, Erica Fernandes. In the show they played the role of the lead couple named as Dev and Sonakshi and since then their fans have started calling them Devakshi.
Ever since the show came off air, Shaheer fans wanted to know when the actor would be coming back on the small screen and now if the reports are to be believed, you will soon see him playing the lead role in Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2.
Happy Birthday Shaheer!