My achievements have come from taking chances - Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka Chopra's role in the ABC show Quantico has been startling the country for a while now. While the actress has been criticised for her not-so-fancy character and hard to place accent, she has also been praised for stepping out of the box and thinking big.
However, there's more to Quantico than Priyanka's Alex Parrish character. Meet the ensemble show's other stars.
1. Jake McLaughlin as Ryan Booth
- Jake served the US army before starting a career as an actor. He served in Iraq for four years, was critically injured, and received several prestigious awards including the Army Commendation Medal, Combat Infantry Badge, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, Army Good Conduct Medal and four army achievement medals. After he left the army, he worked as a security guard at Universal Studios.
- Jake is Priyanka's love interest in Quantico. Earlier, he played Gordon Bonner in In the Valley of Elah, and Tate in the NBC series Believe.
2. Aunjanue Ellis as Miranda Shaw
- Ellis' character is the master of all the FBI recruits in the show. The actress is considered a veteran of police dramas.
- She was highly acclaimed for her role in the 2014 TV miniseries The Book of Negroes, based on Lawrence Hill's 2007 best-selling novel of the same name, winning the Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Actress that year. Other well-known performances included roles in shows and films like The Practice, True Blood, The Help and Ray.
3. Yasmine Al Masri as Nimah Anwar
- Yasmine is a Lebanese actress who was born in Lebanon to a Palestinian father and Egyptian mother. Starting her career in 2000, she worked as a dancer at the Souraya Baghdadi dance company in Paris.
- In 2007, she was acclaimed for her performance in a Lebanese LGBT themed comedy-drama film called Caramel. The film was screened at the 2007 Cannes Film Festival. Yasmine received the Best Actress Award at the 2007 Abu Dhabi Film Festival, and the Best Actress nomination at the Asia Pacific Screen Awards, in the same year for her performance in Caramel.
4. Johanna Braddy as Shelby Wyatt
- American actress Johanna Braddy is best known for roles in horror films such as The Grudge 3 (2009), Hurt (2009), Easy A (2010), Paranormal Activity 3 (2011), and The Levenger Tapes (2012).
- She made her acting debut in the ABC television film Pop Rocks. She is also known for her work in Greek and Video Game High School.
Watch the trailer of Quantico here:
5. Tate Ellington as Simon Asher
- The American actor graduated with a bachelor's degree in theatre performance from the University of Mississippi.
- You've seen him play Robert Pattinson's best friend in the 2010 romantic-drama, Remember Me. His other well-known roles include the 2006 film The Elephant King and TV shows The Unusuals, Rescue Me, The Good Wife, and Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23.
Tate won Best Actor for his role in The Elephant King at the 2006 Brooklyn International Film Festival.
6. Graham Rogers as Caleb Haas
- Graham is best-known for his roles in Struck by Lightning (2012), Revolution (2012-13), Love and Mercy (2014), and Careful What You Wish For (2015).
- In Quantico, Graham plays Caleb, an athlete-turned-FBI trainee.