Tech company and wireless solutions provider Coolpad launched its new smartphone, Note 3 Lite, in India, on 19 March.
The phone is now available on Amazon India at Rs 6,999, without any pre-registration.
The company took to twitter to announce the same:
Coolpad has been in the news for its features in this price segment. The company had also launched India's cheapest fingerprint sensor-loaded smartphone, the Coolpad Note, last year.
The Note 3 Lite will also get an update that will enable VoLTE technology for high-quality audio and Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. However, the timeline has not been disclosed so far.
- 5-inch HD (1280x720 pixels) screen
- 3GB RAM,16GB inbuilt memory and expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card slot
- 4G LTE, 3G and GSM connectivity
- Dual-SIM slot
- 13MP front cam (with autofocus and LED flash)
- CMOS image sensors for both cameras
- 2,500mAh battery.
At the launch event, Coolpad Group CEO, Li Bin, said the company will start its Make in India programme by the first quarter of 2016. Coolpad will be using the Videocon factory in Aurangabad to produce over 10 lakh Coolpad smartphones.