Home » National News » Maharashtra: Fire breaks out in kitchen of residential building in Mumbai
 
SPEED NEWS

Maharashtra: Fire breaks out in kitchen of residential building in Mumbai

News Agencies | Updated on: 18 July 2019, 17:09 IST
Mumbai

A fire broke out in a kitchen in Mahada Shantivan building situated in Millat Nagar, Mumbai on Thursday.

The fire had erupted in the seven-storey building today and two fire engines were immediately rushed to the spot to douse the fire.

Later, two small hydraulic hose lines of two motor pumps and a 3 BA set were used to extinguish the fire.

-ANI

Also Read: Bill on death penalty for child sex abuse introduced in Rajya Sabha

First published: 18 July 2019, 17:09 IST
 
PREVIOUS STORY
NEXT STORY