Speed News Desk | Updated on: 13 February 2017, 4:03 IST
In news coming in from CNN-IBN, Lalit Modi has been located in Malta following red corner notice. Here are the latest developments:
- Lalit Modi may be arrested in text few days.
- ED moved for red corner notie on basis of NBW issued earlier.
- Red corner notice meant to lead to extradition and arrest.
- A Mumbai court had issued a non bailable warrant on Lalit Modi earlier.
- Lalit Modi is sought by ED in Indian Premier League money laundering case.
This is how Twitter reacted to the news: