Home » National News » Hyderabad: Shocking! 6-year-old boy electrocuted while playing; motionless body stuck to electric pole, no one notices
 
SPEED NEWS

Hyderabad: Shocking! 6-year-old boy electrocuted while playing; motionless body stuck to electric pole, no one notices

Speed News Desk | Updated on: 12 February 2019, 16:56 IST

In a tragic incident, a 6-year-old boy playing near the manicured campus of a gated residential complex in Hyderabad was electrocuted after he touched to an electric pole on Monday. The boy died on the spot and the motionless body was stuck to the pole. However, no one walking across the area noticed the boy stuck to pole for over a minute, until the boy slumps to the ground, CCTV footage shows.

According to CCTV cameras, the boy in the yellow t-shirt waving his hands playfully at other children milling about him as he walked towards the electric pole. The boy then grips the pole with his left hand and tries to go around it, but unfortunately remains frozen halfway at the lawns of PBEL City in Hyderabad.


A police case of negligence has been filed against Gold Star, the firm that maintains the residential complex, sources said.

The deceased was in Class, his father a software professional from Chennai, has taken his son's body to the southern city.

"The project is surrounded by the serene Peerancheruvu Lake... creating a stress-free and pollution-free environment for you and your loved ones," the real estate company says on its website.

Also read: Principal, VP resign from Ahmedabad college after trust cancels MLA Jignesh Mevani's event due to threat from 'BJP goons'

First published: 12 February 2019, 16:56 IST
 
PREVIOUS STORY
NEXT STORY