Home » national news » Farmer electrocuted in Uttar Pradesh
 
SPEED NEWS

Farmer electrocuted in Uttar Pradesh

News Agencies | Updated on: 9 October 2017, 11:28 IST

A 40-year-old farmer was electrocuted after accidentally touching an electrified fence in Jasoi village in the district, police said today.

The incident took place yesterday evening when Salauddin accidentally came in contact with an illegal fence in a field next to his own to deter animals, an official in the Titawi police station said.

A case has been registered and the probe is on, the official added.

-PTI

First published: 9 October 2017, 11:28 IST
 
NEXT STORY