The shocking dead case of Delhi's Burari area, where 11 members of the family found dead, 10 hanging blindfolded in their residence, one in adjacent room, has shaken the national capital. The police investigating the case and during the search of the house, certain handwritten notes have been found. Those mysterious handwritten notes point towards observance of some definite spiritual practices by the whole family.
Police have recovered near about 10 handwritten notes that have a strong similarity with the manner in which the mouths, eyes etc of the deceased were tied and taped. The same is being investigated further to establish its links with the deaths.
Below are exact content of notes. They detail step by step acts which were to be performed to achieve salvation and they corroborate with a scene of the crime.
1. Pattiyan achchhe se baandhni hai.. Shoonya ke alaawa kuch nahi dikhna chahiye.. Rassi ke saath sooti chunniyan ya sari ka prayog karna hai.. (Have to tie bandages tightly, nothing should be visible, use cotton duppatta or saree with ropes)
2. Saat din bad pooja lagataar karni hai.. thoda lagan aur shraddha se.. Koi ghar me aa jaaye to agle din.. (Have conduct pooja for seven days in a row, with dedication and devotion, if someone comes at home then next day)
3. Guruvaar ya ravivaar ko chunein.. (Choose Thursday or Sunday)
4. Bebbe khadi nahi ho sakti to alag kamre me late sakti hain. (Mother cannot stand so she can lie down in another room)
5. Sabki soch ek jaisi honi chahiye.. Pehle se jyada dhridhta se.. Ye karte hi tumhare aage ke kaam dhridhta se shuru honge (Everyone should be in sync, with more determination than earlier, if you follow this next steps will start with determination)
6. Madhdham roshni ka prayog karna hai (Use dim light)
7. Haathon ki pattiyan bach jaaye to usey aankhon pe double kar lena.. (If there are spare bandages after tying hands, double the bandages on the eyes)
8. Muh ki patti ko bhi rumaal se double kar lena.. (Double mouth bandages with handkerchief)
9. Jitni dhridhta aur shraddha dikhaoge utna hi uchit phal milega. (Your dedication and devotion will reflect on the results)
10. Raatri ke 12-1 ke beech kriya karna hai. Uske pehle havan karna hai. (The ritual has to be performed between midnight 12 to 1, before that conduct a havan)
Delhi cops investigating the case, has found bodies of 10 family members hanging with hands tied, eyes blindfolded just as described in the notes, while the elderly lady was found on the floor. The victims have been identified as Narayan Devi (77), her daughter Pratibha (57) and two sons--Bhavnesh (50) and Lalit Bhatia (45).
Bhavnesh's wife Savita (48) and their three children--Meenu (23), Neetu (25) and Dhruv (15) were also found dead, police said, adding Lalit's wife Tina (42) along with their 15-year-old son Shivam was also among the dead. Pratibha's daughter, Priyanka (33), who had got engaged last month.