A massive fire broke out at a plastic factory in Patna, the state capital of Bihar, on Sunday. Fire tenders rushed to the spot. There is no casualties report so far. The incident took place on Sunday morning.
Bihar: Fire breaks out at a plastic factory in Patna, fire tenders rushed to the spot. pic.twitter.com/9lRlcLYkCZ— ANI (@ANI) December 2, 2018
On Sunday early morning, a massive fire broke out at a high rise building near Mahalaxmi Racecourse in south Mumbai. At least one died and around 19 people were rushed to the hospital. A 70-year-old woman died in the accident.
As per NDTV reports, the fire occurred on the third floor of the 18-storey Samrat Ashoka building located on Keshavrao Khade Marg in the early hours of Sunday.
An official said, that the fire possibly started in the electrical wiring inside a duct on the third floor and then spread to the wiring right up till the top floor.