Home » national news » 28 students fall sick after consuming 'Khichdi' served at Mumbai school
 
SPEED NEWS

28 students fall sick after consuming 'Khichdi' served at Mumbai school

News Agencies | Updated on: 13 December 2017, 17:06 IST
(ANI)

Twenty eight students of Balvikas Vidya Mandir school in Mumbai's Jogeshwari fell ill after consuming 'Khichdi' served at the school.

The students fell unconscious soon after consuming the 'khichadi' served at their school.

They were immediately rushed to the Konkan Hospital for treatment. All the affected students are out of danger.

More details are awaited...

-ANI

First published: 13 December 2017, 17:06 IST
 
PREVIOUS STORY
NEXT STORY