The festival of love & affection between brother and sister will be celebrated on 26th August 2018 i.e. Raksha Bandhan. Yes, on Sunday, all sisters will take a promise of love, protection and safety from their brothers by tying the Rakhi on their wrist or Raksha Sutra. In return, brother will give some gifts along with the promises to their lovely sisters. Likewise, other Hindu festivals (Diwali, Holi or Navratri), people wanted to know the correct and lucky timings in which they can do all the rituals of the festival.
According to the Hindu calendar, Raksha Bandhan is celebrated in the month of Shravan or Saawan every year. This year, the Raksha Bandhan will be celebrated on 26th August 2018, Sunday.
Today, we are going to tell you about the details about the festival that what will be shubh muhurat for the celebration of the festival?
Check out the Raksha Bandhan 2018 Shubh Muhurat:
You can tie the Rakhi on your beloved brothers at these given below time:
1. Rakhi time: 5 am to 59 min to 5 pm to 25 min (26 August 2018)
2. Afternoon: From 01 noon to 39 minutes from 4 pm to 12 minutes (August 26, 2018)
3. Full moon date starts: 03 noon to 16 minutes (25 August 2018)
4. Full moon date ends: 5 pm to 25 minutes (26 August 2018)
Check out the Raksha Bandhan 2018 Puja Vidhi:
1. Décor the Rakhi plate
2. Keep rolly with Kumkum, Akshat, yellow mustard seeds, Diya and Rakhi on your puja plate
3. Before tying Rakhi, put the Tilak on the forehead of your brother.
4. Now, tie Rakhi on your brother’s wrist.
5. Do the aarti of your brother.
6. Also, feed some sweets with your brother.
7. After then, your younger brother will touch your feet and bless him.