The Academy Awards for the fashion world, recently held at Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City, witnessed the presence of some of the most famous faces like Heidi Klum, Diane Kruger, Olivia Palermo , Mandy Moore, Olivia Munn and more.
The 2017 CFDA Fashion Awards, in partnership with Swarovski for the sixteenth year, was hosted by funny man Seth Meyers, who previously hosted the award ceremony in June 2012, reports E! Online.
Some of the notable presenters included Karen Elson and Amber Valletta, as well as Jon Bon Jovi's giving the first-ever Swarovski Award for Positive Change to his good friend, designer Kenneth Cole.
The nominees were announced in March.
Here's the full list of winners from the 2017 CFDA Awards:
- Menswear Designer of the Year: Raf Simons for Calvin Klein
- Accessory Designer of the Year: Stuart Vevers for Coach
- Swarovski Award for Emerging Talent: Laura Kim and Fernando Garcia for Monse
- Womenswear Designer of the Year: Raf Simons for Calvin Klein
- Inaugural Swarovski Award for Positive Change: Kenneth Cole
- Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award: Rick Owens
- International Award: Demna Gvasalia for Vetements and Balenciaga
- The Founder's Award: Pat McGrath
- Board of Directors' Tribute: Cecile Richards, Gloria Steinem and Janelle Monae
- Fashion Icon Award: Franca Sozzani, Italian Vogue editor-chief, posthumous