West Bengal PSC has invited applications for various vacancies on its official website. The application process will begin from 10th June to 1st July 2019.
To read more details about the vacancy, candidates can read the notification- 13/2019.
Check out WBPSC Miscellaneous Services vacancy details:
(1) Assistant Child Development Project Officer
(2) Disaster Management Officer/Block Disaster Management Officer
(3) Block Youth Officer/Municipal Youth Officer/Borough Youth Officer
(4) Block Welfare Officer/Welfare Officer
(5) Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare
(6) Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer
(7) Assistant Programme Officer
(8) Controller of Correctional Services
(9) Inspector of Agricultural Income Tax
(10)Consumer Welfare Officer
(11)Saving Development Officer
(12)Posts in West Bengal Subordinate Labour Service
(13)Auditor of Co-operative Societies
(14)Assistant Auditor, Board of Revenue
(15)Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
(16) Lady Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
(17)Assistant Controller of Correctional Services
(19)Revenue Inspector and certain other posts
- Candidates who will be selected for the posts (1 to 11) will get a salary between (PB–3) Rs.7100-37600/- with Grade Pay Rs.3900/-.
- For the posts at (12 to 19) (PB–3) Rs.7100-37600/- with Grade Pay Rs.3600/-]
The minimum age limit to apply for the post is 20 years while the maximum age limit is 39 years.
Important Dates To Remember:
- Starting Date of Application - 10 June 2019
- Last Date of Application and Online Fee Submission - 01 July 2019
- Last Date of Offline Fee Submission - 02 July 2019
Note: To know more details about vacancies, candidates should visit the official website of WBPSC.