The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has released the revised results of Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2018 on its official website on 21st December.
UPBEB has released the results after the several candidates were raised the objection about the marking for the three questions in the examination. Therefore, all the candidates who had appeared for the exam can check their revised results on the website of www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
Here’s how to check your UPTET Revised Results 2018:
1. Open the official website of UPTET at www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
2. Click on the link which shows the UPTET Revised Result 2018
3. Submit your details like registration number and password
4. Click on submit
5. Your result will appear on the official page
6. Download your result
7. Take a printout, if required
UPBEB has conducted the UPTET exam on 18th November 2018 across the state. Reportedly, after the announcement of the revised result, around 20,000 more qualified in the examination.
However, the result revision demand was raised by the aspirants over the incorrect marking for the three questions in the paper.
Therefore, Allahabad High Court had given the instructions to the board to allot the same marks to all the candidates for three faulty questions in the examination.