It’s an alert for those government job aspirants who have not applied for the vacancies released by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) then, the last date for the application process has come.
UPSSSC has invited the online application form for the recruitment of the 672 Lower Subordinate posts. Candidates who are having interest in the jobs released by UPSSSC can submit their application form now because 19th February is the last date to apply for the combined lower subordinate services competitive exam 2019.
All the interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form at upsssc.gov.in.
However, the date of the recruitment exam has not been released yet by the Commission. Moreover, the selection of the candidates will be based on the merit list.
Check out the eligibility criteria:
The minimum age limit for the vacancy is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 40 years as on 1st July 2019.
Know category-wise vacancy details:
There are a total of 672 posts.
- Number of posts for General category- 348
- Number of posts for SC- 128
- Number of posts for OBC - 181
- Number of posts for Freedom fighters - 10
- Number of posts for PH - 24
- Number of posts for Ex-army men - 30
- Number of posts for Women 131
Candidates belong to a General and OBC category will have to pay Rs 225 as application fee while applicants from reserved category will have to pay Rs 105 and for Physically Handicapped, the application fee is Rs 25 respectively.
Important dates to remember:
- Online application begins: 30th January 2019
- Last date for registration: 19th February 2019
- Last date of correction in application form: 26th February 2019