The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has recently released the jobs on over 1000 vacancies on its official website for the post of Chakbandi Lekhpal.
To apply for the latest vacancy, the last date for submission of application form is 5th April 2019. UPSSSC has invited application forms to fill 1364 vacancies for the post of Chakbandi Lekhpal.
Check out vacancy details category-wise:
There are a total of 1364 posts
- General: 1002
- Female: 272
- SC: 362
- Ex-Servicemen: 68
- Freedom fighter: 27
- Handicap: 54
Here's how to apply for UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Recruitment 2019:
1. Open the official website of UPSSSC at http://upsssc.gov.in/.
2. Click on the link which shows UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal
3. Register yourself and submit your application form
4. Upload your documents
5. Make online payment and complete your application form process
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout for further use
Check out important criteria to apply for the post of Chakbandi Lekhpal:
Candidates should be matriculated or class 10 pass from a recognised university/institute.
- General and other categories: Rs 185
- SC and ST category: Rs 95
- PwD category: Rs 25
As per the notification, the maximum age limit for the aspirants is 40 years. However, the age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
- Online application begins: 6th March 2019
- Last date online application form: 5th April 2019
- Last date application fee payment: 5th April 2019
- Exam date: Notified soon
- Admit card: Notified soon