Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released its official calendar for 2019 recruitment drives. As per the calendar, UPSSSC is aiming to fill a total of 5709 vacancies of 10 departments.
The examination process for these vacancies will begin from July 28, 2019, and will continue till 24 December 2019. Interested and eligible candidates who have applied for the posts can check the details on the official website.
Also, the 1186 vacancies released for the post of Junior Assistant of 21 departments which were withdrawn in the month of June, also added in the latest calendar.
However, UPSSSC will soon release the details about the admit card and other important details, in due course of time. Therefore, candidates should keep their eyes on the official website at upsssc.gov.in.
Check UPSSSC Vacancy Details:
1. Combined Subordinate Service (General Selection) Competition Examination, 2016 (Second) - July 28, 2019
2. Sugarcane Supervisor (General Selection) Examination, 2016 (Second) - August 31, 2019
3. Combined Subordinate Service (general selection) competition exam (Prelims), 2019-September 14, 15, 2019
4. Homeopathic Pharmacist (Herbal) (General Selection) Competition Examination, 2019-September 25, 2019
5. Combined Technical Services (General Selection) Examination, 2016- October 6, 2019
6. Computer Operator (General Selection) Competition Examination, 2016- October 12, 2019
7. Junior Assistant (General Selection) Competition Examination, 2019-Nov 3, 2019
8. Combined Subordinate Engineer and sub-architect (general selection) competition exam, 2016 (second) - November 24, 2019
9. Combined Subordinate Engineer, Computer and Foreman (General Selection) Competition Examination, 2018- December 8, 2019
10. State Agricultural Production Board (Combined Cadre) Competition Examination, 2018- December 24, 2019
Note: Candidates who will appear for multiple vacancies in various departments of UPSSSC or upsssc.gov.in can check more detailed information by clicking here.