The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online application form to fill over 900 vacancies.
Under this recruitment drive of UPSC, the huge vacancies will be filled through the Combined Medical Services Examination 2019.
Interested and eligible candidates should read the official notification released at the official website at upsc.gov.in.
However, the last date to apply for the vacancies is 6th May 2019.
Check out the complete vacancy details:
There is a total of 965 posts released on the official website.
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 300
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 250
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 07
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 362
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 46
Educational Qualification Required:
Interested candidates should apply for the post must have passed the written and practical exams of M.B.B.S exam.
The maximum age to apply for the posts is 32 years only.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Application process begins: April 10, 2019
- Last date to apply: May 6, 2019
To read more detailed information about the post, candidates should visit the official website of UPSC and then, apply for the vacancy.
Few days back, UPSC has also released the final result of UPSC Civil Services Main 2018 Exam.