The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications from those candidates who wanted to work under the government ministries. As there is a job opportunity in the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Ministry of Textiles and Department of Training & Technical Education. So all the interested candidates can apply for the job released at the official website.
According to the UPSC, there is a job opportunity for the positions of economic officer, director and lecturer. Therefore, all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts released by UPSC before 27th September 2018.
Here’s how to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of UPSC at upsc.nic.in
2. Click on the link which shows the recruitment for the posts released by UPSC
3. Register yourself to apply for the recruitment
4. Submit your details asked on the application form
5. Deposit your application and also all your documents
6. Click on Ok to submit your application form
7. Download and take a printout for future references
Check out the vacancy released by UPSC:
Name of Posts & Vacancy
- Economic Officer: 04
- Director: 03
- Lecturer: 03
Maximum age for economic officer post is 30 years while it is 50 and 35 for the posts of director and lecturer respectively.