Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will start the application process for NDA, NA 2020. Interested candidates should keep their eyes on the official notification at upsc.gov.in.
As per the official schedule, NDA will begin its application process for NDA and NA from January 8, 2020, and the last date for registration is 28, 2020.
UPSC conducts the NDA exam twice every year that is in April and November.
Here’s how to apply for UPSC NDA 2020:
1. Visit the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
2. Click on the registration link
3. Register yourself
4. Upload your details
5. Upload your documents
6. Make fee payment
7. Preview your application form before final submission
8. Download application form
9. Take a printout for further purpose
UPSC NDA notification 2020: Education qualification
- National Defence Academy (NDA) - Candidate should be 12th passed in the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – Aspirants should be 12th pass with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized Board.
Important dates to remember:
- Commencement of the application form: January 8, 2020
- Last date to apply: January 28, 2020
- UPSA NDA exam date: April 19, 2020