The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited application forms to fill 965 vacancies on its official website. Candidates who are having interest in the recruitment drive can submit their application form available on the official website.
As per the notification, there are 965 vacancies released for the recruitment of UPSC CMS.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts before 6th May 2019. Through this recruitment drive, candidates will be selected for various medical posts.
This year, UPSC CMS exam will be held on 21st July 2019, mentioned in UPSC calendar.
However, the exact date will be confirmed when the UPSC CMS admit cards will be released for the aspirants.
UPSC CMS exam will be a computer-based test (CBT). However, the exam will be conducted in two parts i.e. Test I and Test II.
Check out vacancy details:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services – 250 Posts
- Delhi Municipal Corporation – 362 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services – 46 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council – 07 Posts
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South
Here’s how to apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019:
1. Open the official website of UPSC at https://upsc.gov.in/
2. Click on the link of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2019
3. Register yourself to apply for 965 vacancies
4. Submit your details and get registered
5. Click on Ok after registration
6. Make online fee payment
7. Upload your photo and signature
8. Preview your application form before final submission
9. Download your application form
10. Take a printout for further use
Note: Interested candidates can check the details about vacancy on the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.