The Union Public Service Commission of India (UPSC) has declared the result of UPSC Civil Services Mains Result on its official website at upsc.gov.in. Candidates who appeared for the UPSC Main exam can check their result now.
UPSC conducted the Civil Services mains examination between September 20, 2019, to September 29, 2019. Candidates who had qualified the prelims of the UPSC CSE exam were eligible to appear for the UPSC Mains exam.
The link to check the result has been activated at upsc.gov.in.
Here’s how to check UPSC Mains Result 2019:
1. Visit the official website of the UPSC at upsc.gov.in
2. Click on the link which says UPSC CSE 2019 result
3. A PDF page will appear on the page
4. Roll numbers of selected candidates will be listed in the PDF file
5. If required, download and take a printout of UPSC CSE Mains exam list
UPSC CSE DAF Form 2019:
Candidates who have qualified UPSC Mains exam will have to fill the DAF-II form available at upsc.gov.in. The Detailed Application Form (DAF) will be filled from January 17 to January 27, 2020.
UPSC Civil Services Interview:
Candidates who have qualified the UPSC Mains exam are eligible to appear for the interview round in the month of February 2020.