The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will soon to close its application window for the recruitment of assistant commandants (executive) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) from the departmental candidates. Therefore, candidates who have not applied till now apply before this year ends.
As per the notification, UPSC will be going to close the application process on 31st December.
Therefore, aspirants apply for the vacancy as soon as possible only at the official website of UPSC.
UPSC has notified the tentative vacancy is 10 on its official website. After submitting the application form on the official website, candidates will have to submit the hard copy with the required documents asked by the Commission.
Candidates can send their application form to the CISF Office. Applicants can check the office address on the official website.
Here’s how to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of UPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in.
2. Click on the link for the recruitment of CISF
3. Register yourself to submit the application form
4. Submit your application form
5. Upload your photo and signature
6. Select the payment mode to pay the fees
7. Click on Ok
8. Download your application form
9. Take a printout for future references