The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit cards of Combined Geo-Scientist Exam 2019, Geologist Exam 2019, Indian Economic Service Exam 2019 and Indian Statistical Service Examination 2019 on its official website.
Interested and eligible candidates who have applied for the exam can download their hall tickets available at upsc.gov.in.
Aspirants are allowed to download their admit cards till 30th June 2019 till 4 pm. Therefore, candidates should download the hall tickets as per the schedule released by the UPSC.
Here’s how to download UPSC Admit Card 2019:
1. Open the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
2. Click on the link ‘admit card’
3. Then, click on ‘E-Admit Cards for Various Examinations of UPSC'
4. Submit your details asked on the page
5. Click on Ok
6. Your admit card will appear on the page
7. Download your admit card
8. Take a printout for further references
As per the schedule, UPSC will conduct the combined competitive exam for recruitment to junior time scale on 28th June.
The Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist exam will be held on June 28, 29, and June 30.
Check vacancy details:
- Indian Economic Service: 32 vacancies
- Indian Statistical Service exam: 33 vacancies
Important points to keep in mind before appearing for the exam:
- Candidates should not carry a mobile phone or any other electronic gadget to the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to carry their e-hall tickets to the exam center. As no students would allow appearing for the examination.
- Candidates are barred to carry the valuable/costly items to the venue of the exam as Commission will not be responsible for any loss.