The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the exam calendar for the year 2019 Civil Service examination on its official website. So, candidates who are planning to apply for the civil services in 2019, can check the dates regarding the exam.
As per the notification, the UPSC Civil Services preliminary examination will be held on 2nd June and the main examination for the same will be held on 20th September 2019.
While the notification for the registration process for the Civil Services exam will be released on 19th February 2019. Applicants can submit their application form on or before 18th March 2019.
Here’s how to check UPSC Exam Calendar 2019:
1. Open the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
2. Click on the examination section
3. Click on ‘calendar’ shown on the left side of the window
4. A PDF file will open on a new window
5. Check the exam notification carefully
6. Download the calendar
7. If needed then, print out the calendar
To know more about the details about the UPSC calendar click here.