Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) will be going to start the online application process for the Provincial Civil Services (prelims) Exams-2018 this week. Therefore, candidates who are waiting for the dates for the online application process for the prelims exam then, they would be able to apply for the online application form from 6th July.
According to the reports, the online application form for UPSC preliminary examination will be started from 6th July 2018. UPPSC will be going to invite the application form to fill 831 vacancies for the candidates.
However, the UPPSC prelims exam will be conducted on 19th August 2018. Therefore, all the candidates are advised to keep their eyes on the official website as the online application process will be going to start soon.
As soon as the application form submission gates will be opened up by the UPPSC then, only eligible candidates can apply for the prelims exam 2018.
Here’s how to apply for the UPPSC preliminary exam 2018:
1. Open the official website of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in.
2. Click on the link which shows ‘UPPSC prelims online application’
3. Register yourself
4. Login to submit your application
5. Submit your details asked on the official page of UPPSC
6. Also, upload your photo and signature in the given format
7. Submit your form including fees
8. Download your application form
9. Take a print out for future references
UPPSC will be going to recruit the 119 Sub Divisional Magistrates and around 100 Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSPs) with the prelim examination which will be conducted in the month of August which is also known as Combined State Upper Subordinate Exams-2018.
All the interested candidates can deposit their fees before 2nd August while candidates can submit their online application form till 6th August, said reports.