The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board has released the vacancies for the 69000 Assistant Teacher recruitment 2019 on its official website. Aspirants who have not applied for the vacancy then, good news for them that UPSESSB has extended the last date for the recruitment process.
As per the notification, the new date for the online application process for the Assistant Teacher post is 22nd December 2018. So, candidates are advised to apply for the exam before the last date. Earlier, the last date for the application process was 20th December 2018.
Applicants can apply do their registration by visiting the official website at upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
Here’s how to apply for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019:
1. Visit the official website at upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
2. Click on the recruitment link for 69,000 assistant teacher posts.
3. Register yourself for the recruitment
4. Submit your documents and application fee
5. Click on Ok after completing your details
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout for future references
Candidates can submit their application form before 6:00 pm on 22nd December while the application fee can be till 23rd December 2018.
Applicants can download their admit cards for the exam from 31st December 2018. However, the exam will be conducted on 6th January 2019 across the state.
- For General and OBC category candidates, the application fee is Rs 600
- For SC and ST candidates, the application fee is Rs 400
Candidates who have B Ed degree are eligible to apply for the recruitment drive and also those candidates will allow to appear in the exam who have qualified the Primary TET (1 to 5).