The UP Police Constable Result 2018 for Civil Police and PAC (Constable) has been declared on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPBPB).
Therefore, candidates who had appeared for the exam can check their results by visiting on the website of UPPBPB.
The Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Board has released 41520 posts for the aspirants.
Here’s how to check your UP Police Constable Result 2018:
1. Open the official website of UP Police Recruitment Board at uppbpb.gov.in
2. Click on the result link available on the navigation menu
3. On the new page, you will find the notification for the UP Resident Citizen Police and PAC written exam result
4. Click on the notification
5. Submit your details to check the results
6. Your result will appear
7. Download your result
The UP Police Constable Exam 2018 for Civil Police and PAC was organised on 25th, 26th October. While the UP Police Constable Exam was held on 18th, 19th June in two different shifts. Later, the exam got cancelled due to the question paper distribution issues.
UPPBPB has released 41520 vacancies for the posts. The selected candidates will have to appear for the next stage selection process, i.e. DV/PST and PET.
Check out the name of the cities where document verification process and Physical Standard Test (PST) will be organised by UPPBPB on 5th December 2018:
- Kanpur City
- Gonda (Devipatan)
However, the admit card for document verification (DV) and Physical Standard Test (PST) has been released from 4th November 2018.