Are you looking for a job in the University Grants Commission (UGC)? Here is a good news for you as UGC has released the vacancies and if you get selected for the posts then there will be a chance to get the salary of Rs 50,000 per month.
As per the official notification, UGC has released the recruitment for the posts of Junior Consultant for distance education bureau. However, the job is on a contract basis.
The last date to apply for the recruitment drive is 30th November 2018.
Here’s how to apply for UGC Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of UGC at www.ugc.ac.in.
2. Click on the link for the recruitment of Junior Consultant posts
3. Register yourself
4. Submit all your details
5. Upload all your documents
6. Submit your form
7. Download and take a printout for future references
Check out the vacancy details:
The total post has been released by UGC for Junior Consultants is 8.
Candidates who will be selected for the post will get a monthly salary between Rs 40,000 and Rs 50,000.
Note: After submitting the form on the official website, candidates will have to send the hard copy of their application form to Deputy Secretary (Admin), Room No 326, University Grants Commission (UGC) Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi - 110002 latest by 30 November 2018.
Important dates to remember:
- Last date for filling up the online application- November 30, 2018
- Last date for submitting the application in hard copy- December 7, 2018