The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to release the UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 exam today. Therefore, candidates who have appeared for UGC NET computer-based test should keep their eyes on the official website of NTA to check their result.
As per the information brochure, NTA will declare the UGC NET June exam results by July 15, 2019.
Know how to download NTA NET June Exam Answer Key 2019:
1. Open the official website of NTA at ntanet.ac.in
2. Check out the link for UGC NET June answer key
3. A PDF file will appear on the page
4. Match your responses shown in the answer key
5. If required, download the answer key
6. Take a print out for future references
This year, NTA conducted UGC NET June exam between 20th June and 26th June 2019. Around 9.42 lakh candidates appeared for the exam at 615 centers in 237 cities. NTA has already released the final answer keys on its official website on 11th July.
NTA conduct UGC NET exam for the eligibility for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor post. The selection for the positions will be based on the performance of a candidate in both the papers of UGC NET.
Please note that candidates who will qualify the Assistant Professor post will not be considered for the award of JRF.