Hurry up! Only a few hours have been left to submit the application form for the UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) June exam registrations. Therefore, candidates who are interested to apply for the exam can submit their application form now.
As per the official website, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the online application process on 30th March. So, only one day is left for the submission of the online application form. Those candidates want to apply for the UGC NET for Assistant Professor' and for 'Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor both' exam which will be held in June 2019 should submit their form at the official website of NTA NET at ntanet.nic.in.
Here’s how to apply for NTA UGC NET June exam 2019:
1. Open the official website of UGC NET at ntanet.nic.in.
2. Click on the link for the submission of NET June Exam 2019
3. Register yourself to submit your application form
4. Submit your complete details asked on the official page
5. Upload your application form along with an application fee
6. Click on Ok to submit your form
7. Download and take a printout for further use
Application Form Fee:
- For General or unreserved category: Rs 800
- For other backward classes: Rs 400
- For reserved category: Rs 200