Are you waiting for your UGC NET July exam result then don’t worry the Central Board of Secondary Education will soon to announce the results. Candidates who have appeared for the CBSE UGC NET July exam which was conducted in the month of July for the post of Assistant Professors will be able to check their results in the first week of August.
As per the reports, CBSE likely to announce the results for UGC NET July exam on or before 3rd August. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep their eyes on the official website as results likely to be out on the official website soon. However, CBSE has already released the answer keys for the CBSE UGC NET exam. Also, the process of raising objections to the answer keys has been closed.
As soon as the result announced candidates can check it on the official website of CBSE.
Here’s how to check your UGC NET July 2018 Exam Result:
1. Open the official website of CBSE at cbsenet.nic.in
2. Check out the link for UGC NET July exam result 2018
3. Submit your registration id and password to download your result
4. After submitting your details, your result will appear on the official website
5. Download your UGC NET July Result 2018
6. Take a print out for future references
However, from next year, the UGC NET July examination will be conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency), not by CBSE.
This year, over 11 lakh candidates had appeared for the eligibility test across 91 cities. The examination was conducted in 84 different subjects