The Central Board of Secondary Education has already released the UGC NET admit card 2018 on the official website for the candidates who had applied for the post of Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor. However, the exam for the UGC NET July exam 2018 will be conducted on 8th July 2018.
Candidates can download their UGC NET admit card from the official website now as the admit card link has already activated. If you have not downloaded your admit card till now then hurry up because all examination details will be available on your admit card only.
Here’s how to download your NET July admit card 2018:
1. Open the official website of CBSE at cbsenet.nic.in
2. Check out the link for UGC NET July exam admit card
3. Submit your registration id and password to download your hall ticket
4. After submitting your details, your admit card will appear on the official website
5. Download your UGC NET admit card
6. Take a print out for future references
Today we are going to tell you that what kind of important details like important instructions, paper details, paper pattern of your NET July 2018 exam that you must know before appearing for the examination.
Here are the details on admit card which you must check:
1. Check your name spelling on your admit card
2. Check your examination centre details or venue detail
3. Check your father name is written correctly or not
4. Check the paper timings for Paper I or Paper II or both
5. Do not forget to check your signature and picture
Exam pattern and marking scheme:
This year there will be a two paper for the NET aspirants i.e. Paper I and Paper II. Candidates will have to attempt both papers of the UGC NET July exam.
However, in Paper I, there will be common questions for all students like General nature and questions from reasoning ability, general awareness, divergent thinking and comprehension. While in Paper II, the questions will be asked about the subject opted by candidates.
There will be 50 questions asked in Paper 1 and there will be one hour to attempt the paper. While for Paper 2, there will be 100 questions and the duration of the exam will be of two hours. The timings for Paper I will begin at 9:30 am and for paper II will begin at 11:00 am. The maximum marks for Paper I are 100 marks and for paper II total marks are 200.