Good news for the candidates who have applied for the UGC NET December exam and upset for filling the wrong details then, National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened its correction window to correct your mistakes in your UGC NET December form. The correction window has already opened up from today onwards. Therefore, all the interested candidates can get this advantage and correct their online application form.
Aspirants can make the changes in their UGC NET application form on or before 10th October 2018 till 11:50 pm.
All the candidates are advised to visit the official website of NTA to know about how to correct the mistakes in the application form.
Check out what mistakes won’t be accepted by NTA for UGC NET December 2018 exam:
- Unclear photograph should be changed
- Size of photo and signature should be in the given format
- Background of a photo should not be too dark or colourful
- The focus should not be on a face
- Selfies with people of scenery photo should be changed
- No dark or fancy glasses should cover the eyes or face of the aspirants
- A name should be written in a capital letter instead of running handwriting
From this year, NTA is responsible to conduct the examination. The UGC NET exam will be held twice a year.
Candidates will have to appear for the two paper i.e. Paper I and Paper II, instead of, three papers.
Note: For any more details about the correction window or the exam, candidates are advised to visit the official website of NTA at ntanet.ac.in.