The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the UGC NET June 2019 exam final answer keys on its official website. Candidates who have appeared for the NTA NET exam can check response sheet available at ntanet.nic.in.
This year, NTA conducted the UGC NET June exam from 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th and 28th June 2019 across the country.
As per the reports, 6,81,718 candidates had appeared for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
Know how to download NTA NET June Exam Answer Key 2019:
1. Open the official website of NTA at ntanet.ac.in
2. Check out the link for UGC NET June answer key
3. A PDF file will appear on the page
4. Match your responses shown in the answer key
5. If required, download the answer key
6. Take a print out for future references
NTA UGC NET June Result 2019:
As per the official reports, the NTA UGC NET June 2019 exam will be released by July 15, 2019. So, candidates should keep their eyes on the official website at ntanet .ac.in.
Here’s the direct link to check the answer key: https://ntanet.nic.in/NTANETCMS/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=39&iii=Y
Important dates to remember:
Date for announcing results: By July 15, 2019