The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon to release the admit cards for the UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) on Monday. Therefore, candidates should keep their eyes on the official website to download the hall tickets of UGC NET June exam.
As per the official notification, NTA will release the UGC NET June exam admit cards on 27th May. NTA conducts the UGC NET exam twice in the year i.e. in June & December. UGC NET exam conducted to determine the eligibility for Assistant Professor and for Junior Research Fellowship in Indian universities or colleges.
This year, UGC NET June exam will be held on June 20, 21, 2019 and June 24 to 28, 2019.
Once the admit cards released on the official website, candidates will be available to download the UGC NET hall tickets.
Steps to download UGC NET Admit Cards 2019:
1. Open the official website of NTA at ntanet.ac.in
2. Check out the link for UGC NET June exam admit card
3. Enter registration id and password to download your hall ticket
4. Click on Ok
5. After details submission, admit card will appear on the official website
6. Download UGC NET admit card
7. Take a print out for future references
Candidates should carry these important documents to UGC NET June exam:
1. Don’t forget to carry UGC NET admit card
2. Carry passport size photograph
3. Take your valid photo Ids viz PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card
Note: Check more details about UGC NET June 2019 exam here.