It’s an alert for those candidates who wanted to apply for the UGC NET exam but have not applied yet. This year, the National Testing Agency will be conducting the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) in the month of December and its registration process is going to end soon.
According to the official website of NTA, the last date for the online registration process is 30th September 2018. Therefore, candidates who wanted to apply the application form for the UGC NET December exam then apply within two days otherwise you will miss the opportunity.
Candidates who want to register for the examination can go to the official website of NTA at www.ntanet.nic.in and register yourself.
Here are the steps to apply for the UGC NET Exam 2018:
1. Open the official website of NTA at ntanet.nic.in
2. Check out the link for UGC NET December exam registration
3. Login yourself for the registration
4. Submit your details asked on the official website
5. Download your UGC NET admit card
6. Click on OK
7. Download your application form
8. Take a printout of your application form for future references
However, the admit cards for the UGC NET exam will be downloaded from 19th November and the exams for the same will be held from 9th December to 23rd December 2018 at 91 selected cities across the country.
There will be two paper for which candidates have to appear in different shifts. Paper I will be held from 9:30 am to 10:30 am. While Paper II will be held from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.