If you are waiting for the government job then the Urban Development & Housing Department (UDHD) Jharkhand department has released the job notification for the candidates. Therefore, interested candidates who are wanted to apply for the recruitment drive can check the official website of UDHD.
As per the official notification released by UDHD, there are 141 vacancies that have to be filled under this recruitment drive. The vacancies are for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) on a contractual basis. So, candidates are advised to apply for the vacancy before the last date i.e. 5th November.
Here’s how to apply for UDHD Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of UDHD at udhd.jharkhand.gov.in.
2. Click on the link of the recruitment for Junior Engineer posts
3. Register yourself for the recruitment drive
4. Submit your details asked on the application form
5. Upload your photo and signature
6. Click on Ok
7. Download your application
8. Take a printout for future references
Check out the vacancy released by UDHD:
- Number of posts for Junior Engineer Civil: 93
- Number of posts for Junior Engineer Electrical: 23
- Number of posts for Junior Engineer Mechanical: 25
All the interested candidates should the submit the application fees throught the NEFT as per the account details given the official notification. However, the application fees for all the candidates is Rs 2000.
Apart from this, candidates who had applied online or offline against advertisement number-11 and 272 need not pay the application fee.
To know more about the vacancies released by UDHD Jharkhand, candidates are advised to visit the official website now.