The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the job notification for the post of Professor therefore, candidates who wanted to be a Professor and teach the college or university students then, they can apply for the recruitment drive on the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), Hyderabad - tspsc.gov.in.
According to the notification, TSPSC has released the vacancies to fill 24 vacancies for the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the Forest College and Research Institute, Mulugu. Therefore, candidates who wanted to apply for the posts must submit their online application form from 15th September to 1st October 2018.
Here’s how to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of TSPSC at tspsc.gov.in.
2. Click on the relevant link which shows the recruitment for the posts of Professors
3. Register yourself for the posts
4. Submit your login id and password for the submission of application form
5. Submit your details asked on the official website
6. Submit your fees as well as documents asked by the TSPSC
7. Click on OK
8. Download your application form
9. Take a printout for future references
Check out the vacancy details about the posts released by the Telangana State Public Service Commission:
- Professor - 3
- Associate Professor - 7
- Assistant Professor - 14
The minimum age limit for the examination is 21 while the maximum age limit for the application form is 58 years. Age relaxation rules are applicable as stated in the official advertisement above.
The selected candidates will be eligible for the UGC Pay Scales applicable to University and College Teachers. Details of the same are mentioned in the official advertisement.