Are you want to be in the Telangana State Public Service Commission? Here is an opportunity for such candidates as TSPSC has invited an application for the various posts. Therefore, all the interested candidates can apply for the posts released in TSPSC recruitment 2018.
According to the notification, the TSPSC has released posts for Boiler Operator Grade 2, Plant Operator, Marketing Assistant and Supervisor. For all of these posts at least 50 vacancies have been announced by TSPSC under the recruitment drive.
However, candidates can submit their application form from today onwards at the official website on or before 9th September 2018.
Here’s how to apply for the TSPSC Recruitment 2018:
1. Open the official website of TSPSC at tspsc.gov.in.
2. Click on the relevant link for the recruitment
3. Register yourself for the posts released by TSPSC
4. Submit your application form along with documents, photo and signature
5. Submit your fees
6. Preview your form and download it
7. Take a printout of your application form for future references
Check out the vacancy details:
Total Posts released by TSPSC are 50
- Boiler Operator Grade II: 3
- Plant Operator: 25
- Marketing Assistant: 10
- Supervisor (Marketing): 12
Candidates who are going to apply for the vacancy must have the minimum age is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 44 years.
Here is the TSPSC examination centre where students have to go for the examination:
- Hyderabad (including HMDA Jurisdiction)
All candidates are advised before filling the online application form, candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully at tspsc.gov.in.