The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited online applications for the posts child development project officer (CDPO) and assistant director. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies released at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
As per the notification, TNPSC has released a total of 100 vacancies for the CDPO and Assistant Director. Eligible candidate can apply for the posts on or before 11th September 2019. Also, to apply for the posts candidates should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
To know such criteria required for the posts, scroll down the article.
Check TNPSC Vacancy Details:
- Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)- 87 vacancies
- Assistant Director- 13 vacancie
Eligibility Criteria Required:
- CDPO- An applicant should hold the degree in Nutrition or Home Science or he/she hold the degree of PG diploma in Rural Services awarded by the Gandhigram University.
- Assistant Director- Applicant should hold a post-graduation degree in Home Science or Psychology or Sociology or Child Development or Food and Nutrition or Social Work or Rehabilitation Science.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date to apply online: September 11, 2019
- Last date to submit application fee: September 13, 2019
- Written examination Paper 1(Assistant Director): November 16, 2019
- Written examination (CDPO) Paper 2 (General Studies): November 17, 2019
- Written examination (Assistant Director) Paper 2: November 16, 2019
How to apply:
Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‘s websites at www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in