Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) has released a job notification for the post of Forest Guard in the Tamil Nadu Forest Department. The application link to apply for the vacancies is yet to be started.
As per the notification, the online registration process for the post of Forest Guard will begin from the third week of January 2020.
There is a total of 320 vacant posts to be filled under the recruitment drive of TNFUSRC.
Check TNFUSRC Vacancy Details 2020:
Total posts: 320
Post-wise vacancy details:
- Forest Guard: 227 vacancies
- Forest Guard with Driving License: 93 vacancies.
To apply for the post candidates should know the detailed information about eligibility criteria required for TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2020:
Educational Qualification Required:
- For Forest Guard Post: Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the Subject, are eligible to apply for the post.
- For Forest Guard with Driving License: Candidate should have qualified higher Secondary Course (plus two) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects and also having a valid driving license issued by the competent Transport Authority are eligible to apply.
- For General – 21 to 30 years
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DTs, BCs and BCMs and DWs of all Castes– 21 to 35 years
- For Ex-servicemen (For Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence): 21 to 30 years
- Date of notification: 5 December 2019
- Online Application for TNFUSRC Forest Guard post begins: the Third week of January 2020
- Last date for submission of Online Application for TNFUSRC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019: February 8, 2020