Candidates who wanted to be a government professor then here’s an opportunity for you. The Tamil Nadu TRB has released a notification for a direct recruitment for the posts of Assistant Professors/ Assistant Professors (pre-law) in the government colleges of the state.
According to the official website, candidates can apply for the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board now as the registration process for the posts was already started from 23rd July. The last date to submit your online application form is 6th August 2018.
This year, TN TRB has released 186 vacancies including 14 backlog vacancies.
The official notification reads, ‘Applications are invited only through online mode from eligible candidates up to 11.59 P.M on 06.08.2018 to the vacancies of the following posts for the year 2017-2018.’
Follow the instruction to apply for the vacancies announced by TN TRB 2018:
1. Open the official website of Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) at www.trb.tn.nic.in.
2. Search for the link which shows the recruitment for both assistant professor and assistant professor (pre-law).
3. Candidates have to apply separately for both posts.
4. Submit your details properly for the posts released by TN TRB.
5. Upload all your important documents that have been asked by the board.
6. Download your form after submission
7. Take a print out for future references
Check out the pay scale:
Assistant Professors / Assistant Professors (Pre-Law) in Government Law Colleges will draw a salary scale of Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs. 7000 (Pre-revised) Academic Level-11 with rationalised entry Pay of Rs. 68,900/- (Revised as per G.O.(MS) No 145, Higher Education (H1) Department, dated 6-7-2018).