Candidates who wanted to study in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) then the online registration process for Graduate School Admissions 2019 has started. Therefore, candidates who wanted to apply for the admission then, candidates can apply now.
As per the notification, the online registration process for the Graduate School Admissions has begun at the official website tifr.res.in. So, all the interested candidates can apply for the entrance exam before the last date. However, the last date for the registration has been extended to 15th November 2018.
Here’s how to apply for TIFR Admissions 2019:
1. Open the official website of TIFR at tifr.res.in
2. Click at the link to apply for registration
3. Submit your details
4. Upload your photo and signature
5. Pay the application fees
6. Download your application form
7. Take a printout for future references
The exam will be conducted for those candidates who wanted the award of PhD, Integrated MSc-PhD as well as MSC degree in certain subjects at its various campuses across the country like Mumbai, Banglore, Hyderabad and others.
Check out the important dates:
1. Result for Graduate School Admissions 2019 will be announced on 10th January 2019.
2. The interviews for the admissions will begin in the month of February to April 2019 for the various programmes.
Check out the TIFR’s graduate programmes:
Candidates who wanted to do their studies from TIFR will get the chance to study in Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Computer & Systems Sciences (including Communications and Applied Probability) and Science Education.
- The application fees for male candidates is Rs 900.
- The fees for female candidates is Rs 300.
Candidates will have to pay their application fees via Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card or by sending Demand Draft via post/courier.